Notice for Time and Venue of Entrance Examination
With reference to the Admission Notice published on 18th November 2018 in Kantipur National Daily regarding Admission Call for 2019-2021 Entrance Examination Scheduled for 29th December, 2018 has been arranged as follows
Date of Entrance Examination: Saturday, 29th December, 2018 (Poush 14 2075)
Time for Entrance Test: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Entrance Exam Venue: Central Department of Rural Development, TU, Kirtipur
All the applicants are informed to reach Entrance Test Venue by 7:30 AM.
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS
- All the applicants must reach to their respective Entrance Test Venue/Center half hour prior to start of the examination.
- All the applicants are requested to confirm their Roll Numbers before entering the Examination Centre.
- Any type of electronic devices including mobile, blue-tooth, smart-watch, computer, laptop, tablets, iPads are strictly prohibited inside the examination center.
- Only analog watch is allowed.
- Calculator is not allowed to use.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 mins from Examination time.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave examination hall before 60 mins.
- Roll numbers must be entered properly in the answer sheet. Do NOT write your name.
- Candidates must write their Roll number in the cover page of their Question booklet.
- Candidates must return question booklet and answer sheet of the admit card before leaving examination hall.
- Candidates must bring theirAdmit card to enter the entrance examination hall. Candidates who fail to produce these documents are not allowed inside the examination hall.